From the authentic assessment, stakeholders needed to understand each school’s methodologies and processes for students’ success. Therefore, authentic assessment seeks the best approaches for students’ individual needs by incorporating stakeholders through an in-depth analysis of proposed academic monitoring progress.
Why do this?
- Because we want students to lean and lead with their talents.
- Because it will help you focus on their future for success.
Know your passion for education while students enable their talents as an opportunity for growth.
To help you get started, here are a few questions:
- Why we want students to become leaders?
- What are we doing about the core curriculum instruction for a student center initiative?
- What is your primary goal for school setting?
As a formal principal, I did acknowledge this questions and everything rounded on students needs for their success. If we think about students needs and students motivation for learning, many innovative ideas could be develop for proactive outcomes.
Can’t think how to get started? Look for better ways to understand the students point of view and find out what could we do as educational leaders to collaborate with stakeholders for their success.
— Educational leaders, talent, motivation, growth, student success, #beauthentic